Sexy mature woman on webcam

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Brazzers – Hot milf with sexy Teacher | big boobs and milf big ass | subscribe for more


Brazzers – Hot milf with sexy Teacher | big boobs and milf big ass | subscribe for more, [Music]
no I’m so excited for this trip we great
uh-huh
you know I almost didn’t get to go yeah
I woke up and I had an email from mrs.
Mac and she was trying to get my mom for
a parent-teacher conference
hi mrs. James Kate’s mom right yes I’m
sorry I am a Abigail Mac I work at the
school I’m actually Kate’s teacher he
has never mentioned him you’re so pretty
thank you uh why I came by because Kate
has not been showing up to school and
when she’s there she’s just
disinterested I’ve tried to get ahold of
you through calling an email but just no
luck is there any way I could come in
and talk to you some more
I really love that
find out and if she does hey get off the
fun
get off the phone now or maybe you won’t
so your teacher is at our door
what yeah your teacher is on our door
and apparently you’re flunking really so
why would she make that up she comes to
our door and she’s making this up well
do you know history is pretty hard
history is pretty hard yeah that’s your
answer
yeah um whatever happened to like us
spending time like late nights me
helping you allowing you to go and like
study with your friends so many times
you told me you really needed this so
you can pass your class and you’re
flunking that’s your answer like it’s
hard because you’re flunking Kate and
supposedly she was emailing me and
calling me and I haven’t received
anything that’s really weird really
weird yeah yeah you know the Wi-Fi has
been acting up lately really yeah that’s
okay Wi-Fi okay I’m so like disappointed
but I have helped you so much I really
really really thought that you were
better than this you’re choosing to do
bad in your classes and your
oh no you’re not you’re not going to
school I’m going to start your teacher
you’re going to stay here and wait for
me and I’m gonna go and find out why and
how you’re possibly flunking because I
thought that you were getting A’s I have
to go to school so now you have to go to
school now because I’m talking to you
and telling you that you’re flunking and
you’re freaking out that you’re flunking
no you’re gonna stay here
you’re fucking serious oh I’m totally
serious Kate well you know what you
can’t make me stay here because you’re
not even my real mom you’re my stepmom
really yeah sweetie let me tell you this
I may be your stepmom but I took care of
you when you were a baby I changed your
diapers I have totally take care of you
when you were sick and your dad is
nowhere in sight he doesn’t take care of
you I do so I am your mommy and you’re
gonna listen to what I tell you okay
give me your phone right now that’s
right yeah that’s right you think about
what you’ve done you think about how
your fucking flunking this class okay
I’m so disappointed
so don’t tell me how is Kate stealing in
class you know to be honest she’s not
even showing up half the time that’s why
I’m here I’m so concerned about her nice
jacket thank you
it’s new thank you is your husband here
no he’s not he’s gone a lot Oh
most of the time most of the time yes so
unfortunately I take care of Kate all by
myself
[Music]
fuck I can’t hear what they’re saying
yeah I’m just so worried that if she
doesn’t keep showing up like she a she’s
just gonna fall behind he’s one morning
I don’t want her to end up in the bad
situation I definitely wouldn’t want her
to end up in a bad situation thank you
for coming and talking to me I really
appreciate ya well let’s be honest I
wasn’t expecting someone like you to
answer the door

Brazzers - Hot milf with sexy Teacher | big boobs and milf big ass | subscribe for more
I like whores, because they are the elegant. Like share and subscribe.

This video is for educational purpose only.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Video and audio are owned by the respected owners. These mothers are elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment